What are the benefits of battling?Edit
- A: Battling can offer many benefits - Treasure and coins can both be obtained through battling other players.
How are battle opponents generated?Edit
- A: Battle opponents are randomly generated based on your level.
Why do I keep on losing?Edit
- A: There are a number of reasons why people lose battles, but in the end, it comes down to whose ATK/DEF stat is highest. There are a number of things that you can do to increase the ATK and DEF of your monsters when going into battle, which include:
- Increasing player ATK/DEF;
- Finding stronger cards;
- Utilising player element;
- Utilising monster skills.
- The first three points are fairly self explanatory. However, the last two points are dependent on your team composition, and how those monsters work together. Using a team that fully matches your player element will provide a fairly large bonus to your ATK/DEF stat, as will using monsters with effects that boost the ATK/DEF of that element. Deciding which monsters to put in your team plays a very large part of winning/losing battles.
- There are also another two reasons why you may be losing battles despite this - Divine Wrath and Traps. Divine Wrath is an effect that occurs when you attempt to attack players several levels below you, which has a high chance of making you lose the battle. Secondly, traps are items that can be used to cause a player to automatically lose when they try to take a specific treasure from you.